COVID-19 County Relief Block Grant Application for Small Businesses
- Be a business appropriately licensed, headquartered, and operating in Centre County.
- Operate from a physical location in Centre County.
- Have experienced a revenue decline due to COVID-19.
At present, there will only be ONE business application round that will be over on Friday, September 11th at 5:00 pm. All for profit businesses are eligible to apply. You are still eligible to apply even if you received other CARES Act funding such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) or Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL). You will just record the amount you received.
This application is only for businesses. Non-profit entities will apply during a different process.
To complete the application you will need the following items. It will be helpful to prepare these prior to starting.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Gross Monthly Income for March - July 2019 and March - July 2020
- Eligible Expenditures from March 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020: (rent, mortgage interest, cable, utility, internet, phone, spoilage, PPE, cleaning supplies, unemployment compensation contributions, and other related expenses)
- Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Proof of Business Registration with the PA Department of State in the form of a copy of official filing with the Department of State or local municipality for your business. Only one of the following must be provided.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Organization
- Fictitious Name registration
- Government-issued Business License
- Only for Sole Proprietors: any form of acceptable government-issued photo ID
- Business financial information, both items need to be submitted:
- Profit and Loss statement from March 1st to July 31st, 2019 and March 1st to July 31st, 2020 or comparable documentation.
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business tax returns, including Schedule C. If you do not have a business tax return, please submit your personal tax return.
For assistance with this loan application contact the Penn State Small Business Development Center at 814-863-4293 or email@example.com
Email messages will be responded to quicker due to SBDC team working remotely.