Centre County Veterans' Affairs
The Centre County Veterans Affairs Office assists Veterans and eligible dependents in applying for federal, state and county benefits. We advocate for Veterans and assist with all aspects of applying for benefits. Additionally, we may refer Veterans and dependents to other federal, state, county agencies and organizations that might further assist them in solving their problems or answering their questions.
Please use the following links to the U.S Department of Veterans Affairs Web Site to find out more information about potential federal programs:
- Health Care
- VA's Dental Insurance Program (VADIP)
- Special Housing Grants
- Automobile Grants
- Home Loans
While we will make every effort to assist walk-ins, we strongly recommend that you call for an appointment to ensure a Veteran Service Officer is available to talk with you and/or avoid a long wait.
If you have further questions or want to schedule an appointment please contact us at 814-355-6812.
- Application for Burial Expenses of a Deceased Veteran (PDF)
- Application for Burial Expenses of a Deceased Veterans' Spouse (PDF)
Bulletin Board Postings
- 2019 Federal Benefits for Veterans Dependents and Survivors Handbook (PDF)
- PA Honoring Veterans License Plate (PDF)
- PA Veterans' Trust Fund (PDF)
- Veteran Drivers License (PDF)