News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/18/2021 6:35:00 PM to 1/18/2021 6:37:44 PM.
Posted on: January 4, 2021
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Walk-In Testing Site New Location
Beginning January 19th, the COVID-19 testing site will be located at 1155 Benner Pike, Suite 120 (former Comcast location). Testing is available Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The Centre County Board of Commissioners has extended a contract with AMI Expeditionary Healthcare to provide a ‘walk-in' COVID-19 testing site through January 30th.
- Walk–in site; no appointment necessary.
- Location: January 5th - January 16th: Nittany Mall - former Bon-Ton space,
- Entrance to the space is from the outside. There will be no entrance to the test site from inside of the mall and no one may enter the mall through the testing site.
- January 19th - January 30th: an alternative testing site will be determined
- Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- No age limits for testing.
- Free. ID required.
- Individuals with insurance will be asked to provide an insurance card; however, no co-pay or any other cost is charged to the individual.
- Uninsured individuals will also be tested without cost to the person.
- Anyone needing to be tested may access this site regardless of residency.
Testing Dates Available
- Tuesday, January 5 - Saturday, January 9
- Tuesday, January 12 - Saturday, January 16
- Tuesday, January 19 - Saturday, January 23
- Tuesday, January 26 - Saturday, January 30