Offices How Do I
About Us Services
Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I report elder abuse?
You can call the Statewide Elder Abuse Hotline at 800-490-8505. You will be asked some questions about the identity of the alleged victim and the circumstances that led to your call.

Office of Aging

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to give my name when reporting elder abuse?
2. How do I report elder abuse?
3. How do I get home delivered meals?