Offices How Do I
About Us Services
Click to Home
Go To Search
How do I get home delivered meals?
The Office of Aging home delivered meals program serves the regions in Centre County that lie outside the State College Area School District. You must be at least 60 years old, homebound, unable to prepare a meal, and have no one who is able to prepare a meal for you. A caseworker will complete an assessment to determine your eligibility.

Office of Aging

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to give my name when reporting elder abuse?
2. How do I report elder abuse?
3. How do I get home delivered meals?