News Flash Home
The original item was published from 1/18/2021 6:37:00 PM to 2/6/2021 12:00:01 AM.
Posted on: January 4, 2021
[ARCHIVED] COVID-19 Walk-In Testing Site New Location
Beginning January 19th, the COVID-19 testing site will be located at 1155 Benner Pike, Suite 120 (former Comcast location). Testing is available Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
The Centre County Board of Commissioners has extended a contract with AMI Expeditionary Healthcare to provide a ‘walk-in' COVID-19 testing site through January 30th.
- Walk–in site; no appointment necessary.
- Location: January 19th - January 30th: 1155 Benner Pike, Suite 120 (former Comcast location)
- Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday - Saturday)
- No age limits for testing.
- Free. ID required.
- Individuals with insurance will be asked to provide an insurance card; however, no co-pay or any other cost is charged to the individual.
- Uninsured individuals will also be tested without cost to the person.
- Anyone needing to be tested may access this site regardless of residency.
Testing Dates Available
- Tuesday, January 19 - Saturday, January 23
- Tuesday, January 26 - Saturday, January 30