The Centre County Board of Commissioners is offering FREE COVID-19 testing, provided by AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC through Saturday, March 27, 2021
COVID-19 Walk-In Testing Site Extended
The Centre County Board of Commissioners has extended the County's contract with AMI Expeditionary Healthcare to provide a ‘walk-in' COVID-19 testing site.
- Walk–in site; no appointment necessary.
- March 2nd - March 27th: 1155 Benner Pike, Suite 120 (former Comcast location)
- Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- No age limits for testing.
- Free. ID required.
- Individuals with insurance will be asked to provide an insurance card; however, no co-pay or any other cost is charged to the individual.
- Uninsured individuals will also be tested without cost to the person.
- Anyone needing to be tested may access this site regardless of residency.
Schedule of testing dates:
- Tuesday, March 2 - Saturday, March 6
- Tuesday, March 9 - Saturday, March 13
- Tuesday, March 16 - Saturday, March 20
- Tuesday, March 23 - Saturday, March 27