The Department of Health announced that it will continue its COVID-19 testing site for the general public in Centre County.
Beginning May 4th, testing will be located at the Centre County Recycling & Refuse Authority Interpretive Center in Bellefonte.
This site is available through a partnership with AMI Expeditionary Healthcare (AMI).
- Walk–in site; no appointment necessary.
- Location: May 4th - May 29th, Centre County Recycling & Refuse Authority Interpretive Center, 253 Transfer Road, Bellefonte, PA 16823
- Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday - Saturday)
- No age limits for testing.
- Free. ID required.
- Individuals with insurance will be asked to provide an insurance card; however, no co-pay or any other cost is charged to the individual.
- Uninsured individuals will also be tested without cost to the person.
- Anyone needing to be tested may access this site regardless of residency.
Testing Dates Available
- Tuesday, May 4 - Saturday, May 8
- Tuesday, May 11 - Saturday, May 15
- Tuesday, May 18 - Saturday, May 22
- Tuesday, May 25 - Saturday, May 29